Where can I vote?
EARLY VOTING AND ELECTION DAY
Early voting is strongly recommended, as poll lines are usually shorter. It is available at several locations throughout the state. Click here to find out where you can vote!
WHAT TO BRING
You’ll need to be sure to bring identification with you. The following is a list of acceptable photo IDs at the polling place:
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
- Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
- United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States Passport (book or card)
Details about exemptions and alternative forms of ID are available here.
Runoff Election Time!
Get to know these dates so you, your friends, and your family can vote for Andrew!
Early Voting: Monday, May 14-Friday, May 18, 7:00 AM — 7:00 PM
Election Day: Tuesday, May 22, 7:00 AM — 7:00 PM
Last day to the county clerk to receive vote-by-mail ballot:
Tuesday, May 22 at 7:00PM
(OR Wednesday May 23 at 5:00PM if carrier envelope is postmarked by 7:00PM on Election Day)